You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Next »

Why am I here?

• You have a Management Council account which provides access to several services (Community.mcoecn.org, EFinancePlus
  • Self Service Enrollement provides several benefits for managing your Management Council Account. These include
    •  Password self-service: Reset password yourself when you forget it! Don't wait for the helpdesk!
    • Self-service Account Unlock: Unlock your account when you are locked out of it.

• Self-service Directory Update: Update the changes in contact details yourself!

How do I Enroll?

1. Navigate to https://selfservice.mcoecn.org
  2. Sign in using you Management Council username and password. This would have been provided by your ITC. 
  3. Once logged in you can update your contact information under the My Info tab
  4. You can update you enrollment information under the enrollment tab. By default you ITC should have configured an email. If you would like verification emails to go to a different address you can specify an additional email account. 
  5. Once registered you should receive an enrollment email and the configured email address. 
  6. Now that you are enrolled you can do several things through the Self Service Portal.
    1. Reset Password
    2. Unlock Account
    3. Update your contact details (mobile/email). 
  7. Lets walkthrough a password reset:
    1. On the Self Service click the Reset Password link.
    2. You will be asked for your username (normally firstname.lastname) and continue. 
    3. You will select the email address you would like to receive a verification code for and click continue.
    4. Once you receive the verification email type the code in Self Service to continue.
    5. You will be prompted for your new password
      1. NOTE: Passphrase and standards
    6. Once reset you should receive a confirmation email confirming. You can now login with you new password. 
  8. asdfsadfsadf
  • No labels